Jul 31, 2012

Love Balls Triple Lovers - Pink

As featured in New York Best Selling Novel, Fifty Shades of Grey."He holds out his hand, and in his palm are two shiny balls linked with a thread Inside me! I gasp, and all the muscles deep in my belly clench. Oh my Its a curious feeling. I may have to keep these. They make me needy, needy for sex."First Time Love Balls Triple Lover velvety soft pleasure products designed for First Time or experienced users. Perfectly weighted for the beginner. Ben Wa style balls connected with a nylon string and ring end for easy to remove. Can be used solo in conjunction with Kegel exercise to tone pelvic muscles. 1.25/3.25 cm (ball diameter)
Extras > Pussy Pumps & Pelvic Exercisers > Duotone Balls
View Item  Price: $10.34

Read More... [Source: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment