Apr 19, 2012

Impulse Jack Rabbit Vibe

Jack_rabbit_vibrator

 

Impulse Jack Rabbit Vibe If you like rabbit-style vibrators, you'll love the Impulse Jack Rabbit - the most powerful, intense vibrator in its class, even better than the original! The soft jelly shaft contains beads that rotate, and counter-rotate for unbelievable internal stimulation, while the rabbit head licks and flicks your clit until you climax like never before.

Base controls seven functions, including rotation, reverse rotation, speed and intensity. 4 AA Batteries. 5.5"x1.5"/14cm x 4cm.. Please note that this product contains two battery packs. To locate both battery packs turn the product over and let battery pack fall out, you will then see both battery packs.

Better than sex! (Almost), July 30, 2010 Rating By Jade

I've always had a hard time reaching an orgasm during sex, but the first time I tried this vibrator I was squirting cum everywhere! I love how big the shaft is and I love the high rotating speeds. Without a doubt the best part of this vibrator is the pulsing rabbit for your clit! I can't help but scream and moan when it's going and it feels amazing as you work up to full speed. Best sex toy my pussy has and ever will feel. A great replacement when my boyfriend is at work ;). Buy this vibrator ladies if you want multiple mind-blowing orgasms! PS Its also great to use while your having anal sex. Turning the vibrator up all the way while your ass is being pounded for the most intense pleasure you'll EVER feel!

Wow! Fantastic, July 27, 2011 RatingBy smz63001

This toy is wonderful! My first time using it was fantastic. I used it 3 more times after that, within a few hours. I just couldn't get enough!! It is a bit loud, but the speed and different vibrations were super!! If you are a girl and you enjoy playing with vibration, please get this!!! Get the Impulse Jack Rabbit Vibe now

No comments:

Post a Comment